Less expensive than petroleum diesel, organic biodiesel has a wide range of uses and benefits, including:
- Replacing traditional diesel fuel
- Increasing lubrication and cetane levels to maximize your diesel equipment's performance and engine life
- Decreasing America's dependence on foreign oil since it's made in the U.S.A.
- Being a renewable resource
- Creating 86% less greenhouse gas
- Being less toxic than table salt
- Biodegrading as fast as sugar
- Being low in sulfur, another plus for the environment
- Creating a co-product - glycerin - which has many benefits
- Creating jobs, contributing to the local and national economy
Genuine Bio-Fuel is committed to using feedstocks only from renewable resources that will not contribute to deforestation at any level.